Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fortress Studios

I realize it's been a while since my last update.  Where did all the time go?
Oh, into Fortress Studios.
Since this is the first time I mentioned Fortress Studios in my blog I figure I'll start with a brief description.  Fortress Studios is a collaborative project/life style that I've taken on with Steve McShane.  Currently there are ten artists, including ourselves, creating here at the Fortress.  It has been quite the undertaking but has come a long way since we first took over the building.  We currently have facilities for metal fabrication, cnc plasma cutting, forging, basic woodworking, ceramics including wheel throwing and wood firing.  We will soon also have a fully functioning machining setup.  The following are pictures to illustrate the amenities here with more to come.
 

No comments: